1) To set up the pc on my bike (I bought it, but have never set up).
2) To stop studing and start working (Since 3 years I'm not working and my money are almost finished).
3) To go cycling every weekends (at least) and to improve my performances (I'm a 'schiappa' = not very good at).
4) To support my son who's going to start cycling (as a sport: he was born on the bike! - metaphoricly of course...).
5) To manage to organize a Schleck Party with the other fangirls.
6) To go to see the Tour de France... in France (some stages at least).
7) To find my true love (WOW) – Schleck or not, necessarily cyclist (amateur at least).
8) To buy a new helmet.
9) To bring my son to Venice.
10) To buy new cycling winter clothes.
[Number 7 is a resolution, not a dream: I'm determined to find him and I'm sure I'll do. Why I didn't devote myself to that before? Because I was too busy with changing the world. World is not changed but my life is a bit... shatter.]