N.4 was cycling every weekends (at least) and improving my performances. I don't want to look for excuses BUT 2010 will be remembered as one of the most rainy year in a century, the spring specially. And honestly I spent more weekends watching races then cycling myself :)
N.5 was ambicious: organizing a Schleck Party. I gave up. But it happened to me to be at a party with the Schlecks and that's something, isn't it?
N.6 I DID!! YEAH!! I bought some true nice usefull cycling shoes. But I didn't use them :(
N.7 was easy: improving my French. I did! Specially in France during Le Tour with the Fan-club.
And no, I didn't finish (N.8) my course on line of Luxembourgish, but I passed all my tests (4) with very good results and I am able to understand quite good written Lux.
N.9 was funny: having my thesis published. Why? it's a wonderful essay, I agree. But I have no money to waste for that. And no time also, if not I post it on Chora... Maybe I'll do... next year :P
And finally n.10 was... an healty but unsuccessful try: to stop looking for love and enjoy life. No way, do you want to know how I spent NYE last year? better no.
I think I wanted to die in early 2010. Fortunately I didn't! that was one of the most happy and beautiful years of my life: I went to Classics and TdF, got wonderful friends, finally met Andy and interviewed him... I keep sweet memories that I will never forget.
So here we are again:
New Year Resolutions 2011
1. working - maybe finally I know what I want to do in life...
2. cycling - maybe the weather will be better and I less lazy...
3. to have our bedrooms and livingroom painted
4. to go watching TdF on the Galibier
5. to go watching the Amstel
6. to finsh my course on line of Luxembourgish - maybe I'll find more time...
7. to make my B&B work
8. to make beautiful interviews and reportages: that's what I really love!
9. to give my friends back all love they give me even if we are so far.
10 to manage to say the one I love: I really love you and want nothing back.
I wish you, Andy, to get next year everything you desire and all the joy you deserve...
and an Happy New Year everybody!