There is an article here:
...in English here:
1. Matter of pleasure: “He needs to take pleasure in the bike again. This year, for different reasons, that wasn’t the case and that’s normal, I think. Fränk and Andy always had the feeling of losing something with the merger. [Team backer] Flavio Becca and Johan Bruyneel’s idea was to improve the team but psychologically, those who had been there for the creation of the team had the sense of losing something.”
2. Matter of will: “It will be up to him to make the big effort, so as to find the inner-strength to make use of his great talent and find his level again."
3. Schedule: "Tour Down Under, Tour Mediterranéen, Tour de Haut-Var, Tirreno-Adriatico and Tour of the Basque Country as preparation for the Classics, although his pre-Tour de France build-up is yet to be established."
4. Andy AND Frank: “The idea of having a different programme isn’t bad in itself for certain races and that might even benefit Fränk in some circumstances because he’s also a rider capable of winning big races. But for the big objective of a season like the Tour de France, you can’t lose a guy like Fränk from Andy’s side. I don’t consider them as brothers but as two guys with great strengths in the mountains.”
5. Frank: “I think we’re talking about a contamination, I’m convinced of that. I’m certain that he is right and respects the rules. I hope that he won’t be suspended or at least that it won’t be a big suspension.”
6. Bruyneel: “I can’t hide that I had a good experience with Johan Bruyneel. I worked for 10 months with him and I recognised his qualities as a manager. He had his problems, we know what they are. He couldn’t stay in the job in those conditions. Mr. Becca decided to change and to put in place some new ideas. We can’t change the history of a team but we can improve it by adopting another vision. That’s Mr. Becca’s idea.”
7. DS stay: "sporting directors from 2012 all remain on board": Kim Anderson, Dirk Demol, Alain Gallopin and José Azevedo. In add: Josu Larrazabal from Euskaltel-Euskadi as coach.8... and also the bus driver: DANNY!! YAY!! :D