3.05.2017

Procycling - GP Larciano Industria e Commercio: A. Yates: "I tried to go on the last climb but had to wait for the sprint"


Adam Yates:
“I wasn’t lucky, but I’m not renowned as a sprinter so it’s a good win for me. I tried to give it some welly on the last climb and have a few digs, but I couldn’t get away from the other guys and had to wait for the sprint. 
It’s really good to come back here and get a second win, the team were fantastic and it’s a great way to go into next week's Tirreno Adriatico.”

RESULTS
1 Adam Yates (GBr) Orica-Scott 4:50:00
2 Richard Carapaz (Ecu) Movistar Team
3 Rigoberto Uran (Col) Cannondale-Drapac
4 Mattia Cattaneo (Ita) Androni Giocattoli 0:00:02
5 Egan Bernal (Col) Androni Giocattoli
6 Simon Clarke (Aus) Cannondale-Drapac 0:00:04
7 Francesco Gavazzi (Ita) Androni Giocattoli 0:00:17
8 Filippo Pozzato (Ita) Wilier Triestina 0:00:18
9 Paolo Toto (Ita)Sangemni-MG.Kvis
10 Jose Rojas (Spa) Movistar Team 0:00:19

No comments: